New Foundations Decor!

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to share with you these brand new products from Foundations Decor that will be headed to the City this spring!  If you are new to Foundations, they are a wood product company that we have used in tons of classes in the past.  They created the parts of the cute HOME series and the interchangeable magnet board! 


Sara snapped these pictures are CHA and I know they will be so popular when they get here.  Lots of you were dying to get your paws on them according to an unofficial Facebook poll.  :)








I love the white sign with the changing signs.  Plus, I am thinking about all the 4x6 cards that are parked in my paper stash that are perfect for all seasons.  Plus, we will have new special occasion inserts for the big boards! 

Which ones are your favorites?  I am not sure when they will arrive, but we will keep you up to date when they land in the store.  Can't wait until then?  Call the store and put your favorite in the order book and we will hold it for you as soon as it arrives!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts