Mark Your Calendars!

Happy Monday!

I hope all of you weekend croppers are home and starting the unpacking process!  I don't know about you, but I always think that is the worst part. 

We had a wonderful weekend at the Embassy Suites getting our crop on in space!  The weekend was full of wonderful classes, make and takes, and games.  This was our first time at the Embassy Suites and I have to say, I was impressed! I was a little worried about the crop space being tiny, but it was a great size and I felt like I had plenty of room to stretch out.  The hotel rooms are delightful, with fridges and microwaves, and are really clean.  They provide breakfast - that includes an omelette and waffle bar (YESSSSS) and a happy hour reception with snacks and adult beverages for those staying at the hotel.  I am so excited to share that we will be back at the Embassy Suites for our next crop! 

So, go ahead and mark your calendar for August 23-25th!  We will be traveling to Paris, France via the Embassy Suites Knoxville!  That's right - Viva La Scrap!  You can go ahead and book your spot RIGHT NOW for a $15 discount (if paid in full by February 28th).  All you need to do is call the store, or hop on this link right here, and pay a $30 deposit or the entire registration for $115.  In March, this price will jump to $130!

If you want to see all the fun, check out the hashtag #spacecrop2019 on Facebook and Instagram!  It was an amazing weekend full of creativity, laughter, and a Bad Moon Rising! 

Now, go get crafty!
(And, I'll be back tomorrow with February's events!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts