Don't Miss This!

Happy Friday friends!

I wanted to post a little weekly recap of everything that is going on this week/weekend!  This week has been super busy with new arrivals and you do NOT want to miss out!

First up - Carta Bella and Echo Park arrived in the store with LOTS of new lines!


Then, the new Lawn Fawn arrived!  If you missed my Lawn Fawn new product recap, you can find it right here!  


We also refreshed out stash of Naked Bee products! 

Plus, I wanted you to know the date for the Yard Sale this spring!  I will have more Yard Sale details on Monday, but go ahead and put these dates in your planner!   The sale will be from March 29-31st with drop off between March 22-28th. 

We have changed a few details about the yard sale to make it easier for everyone and I will share all of that next week.  However, go ahead and start pulling the things you are ready to sell to the side.  I keep a box in my scrap room that I toss yard sale worthy things in all year.  So, go ahead and take a peek through your stash on this rainy weekend! 

Also, don't forget all the classes next week - Scrap Club, Bible Journaling, our monthly store crop, Bounce and serif Hand lettering AND Sermon Notes! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts