Project Inspiration with Echo Park's Baby Line

Happy Friday! 

If you missed it's arrival, this new Echo Park baby line (for boys and girls) has been FLYING off the shelves - and with super good reason why!  It is sweet for a new baby without being all pink or blue.  I love the print combinations! 

And, I wanted to share some of these projects from Echo Park's Design team that they created with the line!  I am absolutely loving these layouts!  The frame on the boy layout is such a great design piece that can be used with a ton of different layouts.  Filing that idea away from my next crop time! 


The stitching on the moon here is such a simple, but gorgeous element of this layout!  I love the sweet simplicity and the layering of the plaids!  This is totally another one to scraplift! 

While I may not have a baby at home, I definitely need this adorable banner! Seriously, how cute are the animals and greenery!?!  How many sheets of paper do I need to make one to go the length of a queen bed?  (Plus, how much carpal tunnel from fussy cutting 100 sheets of paper?!?)

What do you all think?  You can grab all of these papers at the store RIGHT NOW and you can call and have it held for you if you can't make it in right away. 

Now, go get crafty! 
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts