Last Minute Valentine's Cards!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

In our house we are getting close to celebrating Valentine's Day at preschool and at home!  I have been slowly, but surely, convincing my preschooler to write his name SO. MANY. TIMES.  I am afraid that Valentine's Day is going to give me some nightmares about hand writing!

But, if you are in need of some quick and easy Valentine's, I have some super simple suggestions for you, courtesy of one of our favorites - Lawn Fawn!









These are super simple to create - pull out your favorite stamp sets and some markers and a little of that patterned paper that we all have in a stash! 

PS - Lawn Fawn is starting their inspiration week later this week, so there will definitely be a recap on this blog next week!!!

We would love to see your finished Valentine's!  Share them with us on Facebook or Instagram and be sure to tag us!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts