Hand Lettering News!

Happy Monday! 

I know that this weekend went too fast, but I am so excited to share some awesome hand lettering news with you all!  First up, brand new classes are scheduled!


I am so excited to be bringing Bounce and Serif and Hand Lettered Sermon Notes back to Scrappin' In The City on March 3.  In the Bounce and Serif class, we will learn two brand new hand lettered font - a whimsical bounce and a sturdy serif.  They pair super well together and are my most versatile fonts!  Plus, we will make an awesome hand lettered project at the end of the class.  Then, right after, I will teach you all my tricks to creating hand lettered sermon notes.  I letter my sermon every Sunday and will teach you everything you need to know to practice this awesome skill. 

Both of these classes are recommended for anyone who has taken beginner hand lettering.  You will need to draw on those skills and use your supplies from the first class.  You can register for Bounce and Serif class here and Sermon Notes are here!

Plus, I also have a FREE Valentine's Day printable tracer for you guys!  Some of you may have already grabbed this sweet printable from my website, but I wanted to share my it with all of you!  All your favorite Valentine's sayings are ready to trace onto cards and tags in a brush lettering and monoline font! 
You can grab the printables from right here on my website!  I have lots of other free printables available too!   

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts