New Kiwi Lane You Will Love

Hello Fabulous Friday!  I am so glad you are here and I am ready to enjoy the weekend!

In my quest to share all the latest and greatest with you, I wanted to share some new releases from Kiwi Lane!  They are releasing brand new page kits, mini stencil sets, and have put some favorites on sale for the month of February! 

First up, February's sweet deal!  You can get both these sets for 15% off!
I love the brackets - they are so easy to use a ton of different ways in layouts and different cards! 

They have released FIVE new layout kits, perfect for a variety of different parts of your life!  Plus, there are four new mini accessory sets. 





How cute are these kits?!?  You can order straight from Kiwi Lane, just be sure to follow this link

I know they will go quickly and I can't wait to see what you all are creating!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts