Last Day of CHA

Happy Friday y'all! 

I hope you all have a had a great week, survived the snow-pocalypse, and are ready to get your crop on this weekend!  I am so thrilled to have a little break and enjoy some creative time.  If you are a cropper, make sure you get signed up for any classes that you want to take (you can do it online right now!).  Make and takes don't need pre-registration.  Plus, don't forget Kathy the die-cut lady will be there, as well as chair massages, and tons of other events! 

But, before we get to the event, I want to share my last day (WHAT!) of CHA reveals!  Today, I am sharing Maggie Holmes AND Echo Park - two store favorites!

Maggie Holmes' latest line is called Sunny Days and it is all the things you love about Maggie - whimiscal prints, light colors (although less pink/purple than usual), and joy on paper!

 I am loving the blues and greens in this line!  What a great all-purpose Spring and Summer scrapping line! 

Next up, a little Echo Park!  There is a TON of new Echo Park headed to the store.... and it is going to be AMAZING! I can't get to individual line pictures, but I shared some a few weeks ago.  I am most excited for the Lost in Neverland line! 


I wanted to share this bottom set of pictures, because I LOVE THAT ZOO LAYOUT! And, I am totally scraplifting it!  Yes please!

Again, all of these goodies can be pre-ordered by calling the store and putting what you want in the order book.  It is super easy and a great way to get first dibs on what you are dying for!

Now, go get crafty!   I can't wait to crop with you all this weekend!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts