Colorful American Crafts

Happy Thursday everyone!

I wanted to share these two new amazing lines from some store favorites!  American Crafts just shared the new Amy Tangerine and Vicki Boutin lines! 

I really love the new Amy Tangerine.  It is really bright, beautiful, and fun!  Amy's last line was a little on the dark side, but I love how this is definitely back to her roots!  She has tons of fun little embellishments too, including a watercolor kit!  (I don't know which embellishments we are getting - I am just sharing my favorites from the release!!!)



I love the fruit and floral motifs.  My favorite part of Amy Tangerine lines is that it can be used for more than just summer pictures - it is almost seasonless! 

Okay, Vicki Boutin brought it!  I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY when I saw this line and I am a BIG  fan of this release!  It is a wonderful combination of bright colors and my favorite neutral - kraft paper.  Plus, there are lots of stencils and other mixed media products being released that go along with it.





What do you guys think?  Do you have a favorite from this release?  I don't have specific arrival dates yet, but I know that Amy Tangerine starts shipping in the next few weeks!

Dying to get your paws on these lines?  Call the store and get it in the order book!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts