Traveler's Notebook Inspiration!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you guys are enjoying the sunshine and have had a chance to make your way over to grab some of the brand new goodies in the store.  If you missed the complete list of the latest arrivals, check on yesterday's blog for ALL the lines! 

Today, I am sharing some of my favorite inspiration for traveler's notebooks!  I have some layouts, tips, and a cool trick I have never seen before :)

I love the Vellum overlay on this layout!  What a great way to add a ton of text and still get to see all the goodness of your layout! 

This *technically* is a bullet journal layout, but I love the idea of using this in a layout, especially to the highlights of a week of trips.  This could also be done as an hour-by-hour layout for a super busy day. 

This is so simple and it has blown my mind!  I love the idea of trimming around a picture or a stamp border to making a little diversity in the page size. 

I am a big fan of using scraps!  I have some paper lines in class bags where there is nothing bigger than an index card.... some old Basic Grey, a Crate Paper boy line, Studio Calico's Darling Dear... anyways, this is a great way to use old favorites that are super special! 

I love these simple dividers and graphics that are great for Traveler's Notebooks and Scrapbook layouts. I could also totally see this in a greeting ard too!  I love that these look way fancier and harder than they are! 

What are some of your favorite go-to journaling inspirations?  We would love for you to share them in the comments or tag us on Facebook and Instagram!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts