Who To Follow... on You Tube!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

February is almost over (does anyone else feel like this little short month has lasted forever? I feel like the Space Retreat was a million years ago!) and we are excited to usher in March!  There are lots of new classes on the calendar that I will share with you guys tomorrow! 

Today, however, I wanted to share some resources to improve your craft game at home from some of our very own City Chicks (and a few of our favorites!)  There are lots of different types of scrappers out there - you can find someone who has a similar or inspiring style to you! 

First up, a Design Team Chick Jody Compton!  Jody has a great channel with videos that feature unboxing with some of our favorite product, using cut files, and process videos!  I love the Shimmer Swatches and her Love You page video!  You  can give her a follow right here and find your favorite techniques with Jody! 

Did you know I also have a lettering channel?  That's right - letter and scrapbook along with me at my channel Lettering with Lesley!  I have lettering tips, a walkthrough of my scrapbooks that I use hand lettering in, and more.  Go ahead and subscribe to be the first to see ALL THE THINGS!

Missy Whidden is a favorite of lots of our City Chicks!  I know that Jody and Amanda H are big fans and watch a ton (in fact, they introduced me to her!)  She has a ton of process video.  I love how she uses mixed media, in addition to paper lines.  And, I also love that everything she creates isn't perfect.  It helps me remember that this is an art and not a science!  You can catch Missy's content right here!  

Don't forget the queen of Fussy Cutting!  That is definitely an official title too!  Paige Evans has an amazing You Tube channel full of cutting, trimming, and folding!  I love what she creates and her attention to detail is so. darn. amazing!  Grab a few videos from Paige right here

I feel like I could go on forever - but we have so many favorites who are ready to inspire you all!  Amy Tangerine, Jennifer McGuire, new-to-the-store Catherine Pooler, Shimelle, and more! 

Who do you love to watch?  Leave your favorite scrapbook-card maker-mixed media creator in the comments!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. My favorite is Jennifer McGuire, but I also watch Kelly Latevola, Sandy Allnook, Bonnie Krebs with Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts