Swatch Cards

Happy Tuesday!

I have been pondering organizing my stash of pens, papers, inks, and more lately and have been really curious about other people's organization.  After a deep dive into the dark corners of Pinterest and the Instagram account Best Craft Rooms (yes, plan to spend a few minutes), I think I have found my first step in figuring out what I have - swatch cards!

Also, if you are looking for some oddly satisfying videos to watch, people filling out swatch cards is so calming and pretty...

But, back to the swatches! There is not right or wrong way to do it - whatever works for you is the most important.  However,  I wanted to share a few adorable and amazing samples with you all!

First of all, how cute are these little pen drawings!  And even better, it came from a stamp set so you don't have to draw anything! 


These are some samples of Tim Holtz's Distress Inks!  I love the plain color and then the stamps. 

This stunning encyclopedia of colors is a Copic Marker blending color sheet!  I can't even imagine creating one, but it is pretty!
 This one is just a plain old swatch chart, but it totally gets the job done! 
 I also love that this makes it really easy to color match and pack if you are crafting outside of the home.  I know that when I pack my Christmas card making supplies, I just have to match this to my paper that I am using and then grab the few inks I need, instead of getting there and not having what I want or need. 

Do you all have any swatch cards that you really love?  I would love to see them - tag us on Instagram and Facebook!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts