Hand Lettering News!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had a great weekend and got to enjoy some amazing fall weather!  It was so nice to play outside without sweating.  I also hope that you had a chance to swing by the store to get your hands on the new lines that are available in store now! 

I am so excited to share two little tidbits of lettering news with you all! 

First up, I have a brand new lettering community!  Join my lettering group on Facebook for challenges, feedback, and new lettering friends.  I just started it this past week, so I would love for you to join in the fun.  Plus, I am sharing a brand new hand lettering challenge for the month of November this week!  It is a closed group, so just request permission to join and I will add you (just follow this link!).  This is a group for new letterers, experience letterers, or lettering lurkers! 


And, I am so excited to share that I have TWO CLASSES scheduled for December 3rd at Scrappin' in the City!  I am teaching another round of beginner hand lettering first.  This is a great class for anyone who wants to learn all the things about lettering.  We will work through supplies, pen strokes, the alphabet and more! Plus, I will share some tips and tricks to get the most out of your pens!  You can sign up for hand lettering right here.


Then, we will enjoy some Christmas cookies and learn 10 (and maybe a few extra) ways to spice up your holiday card envelopes!  You do not need any hand lettering experience, but it will certainly be helpful.  And, all your supplies come from your hand lettering list (plus a ruler!), so it is the perfect way to make it a day of awesome lettering.  Get your spot in Envelopes are Awesome right here! 

I hope you are ready to come get your letter on with me!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts