We Missed It!

Whooooooops!  Last Saturday was World Cardmaking Day (!) and I totally missed it!  Did you all get a chance to celebrate?  I am thinking I might take advantage of a little creative time this weekend and get a little crafting done.  I love homemade cards and love having a stash on hand to pull from when I need a card last minute. 

Batch-making cards is a great way to create a lot of cards in a short amount of time!  This is how I create my Christmas cards ... or a bunch of "boy-themed" birthday cards, etc.  I grab a stamp set and paper line and make as many as I can!  I love that when I get all the pieces out - like my Cuttlebug and whatnot - it isn't just for one card!

Today, I wanted to share some card sketches that are perfect for batch making cards of any occasions!  The simple geometric shapes make them easy to replicate and require less fussing than other cards too!






These sketches are all from Studio Calico - they are my go to place for adorable and amazing sketches from cards to 12x12 pages to travelers notebooks!  Totally swoonworthy!

Now, go get crafty - and share those cards with us!  Tag us on Facebook and Instagram!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts