Meet Our Design Team!

Today, I wanted to take a moment to help you get to know our amazing Design Team members a little bit better.  Our design team started at the beginning of the month and are already creating incredible things.  You can follow their work on Pinterest - they each have their own board, along with our previous DT members!

So, today, help me welcome Jessica, Jody, and Melinda!  I asked each of the ladies a few burning questions and I will share their responses with you!


First up, Jessica Walters! 
Favorite Paper Company: Echo Park, Pebbles, Doodlebug
Go To Embellishment: Chipboard Stickers or washi tape
Favorite Instagrammer/Blogger/Scrapbook Inspiration: Really, I just put a bunch of stuff in front of me and go!
Favorite Paper Line/Stamp Set of All Time:  Everything Lawn Fawn makes!
Scrapbook Organization Tip or Favorite Tool: Plastic bins and drawers to organize and my favorite tool is "that Tim Holtz poker (not sure what it is called) to get paper out of my dies." (Editor's Note: It's called the Craft Pick!)
Go to Scrap Snack: Chocolate in all forms!  (Preach sister!)

Hi Jody!  (Side note... did you see that Jody was insta-famous this weekend?  Her layout got featured on Elle's Studio's Instagram!!!)
Favorite Paper Company: Pinkfresh Studio
Go To Embellishment: Enamel dots
Favorite Instagrammer/Blogger/Scrapbook Inspiration: Ifit Landgraf
Favorite Paper Line/Stamp Set of All Time:  Shimelle's Starshine (me too girl!)
Scrapbook Organization Tip or Favorite Tool: Tim Holtz Craft Pick
Go to Scrap Snack: Peanut Butter M&Ms

And, last but certainly not least, hello Melinda! 
Favorite Paper Company: No particular company, but she is a pushover for botanicals and vintage looking text!
Go To Embellishment: scraps of torn paper, which means nothing is too small to keep!  (that is the hardest to purge - I am in the same boat!)
Favorite Instagrammer/Blogger/Scrapbook Inspiration: Carolyn Dube of A Colorful Journey
Favorite Paper Line/Stamp Set of All Time: "I gravitate more to stencils than stamps.  My absolute favorite stencil is Paint Lids from The Crafter's Workshop - I think by Dina Wakely."
Scrapbook Organization Tip or Favorite Tool: The Gel Plate!
Go to Scrap Snack: Caffeine -Free Diet Coke!

Make sure you drop by and take some pictures of their work to scraplift!  We are so lucky to have such amazing creative ladies working with us! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts