Say Hello to Tandara!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We ventured to the pumpkin patch and Disney on Ice.

I wanted to introduce you to another one of our amazing Design Team members - Tandara!  Tandara has been a member of our Design Team before and you probably remember her absolutely AMAZING mini-books!  They are super swoon-worthy!

So, without further ado, here are Tandara's favorites!

Favorite Paper Company - It's close between Heartfelt Creations and Graphic 45
Go To Embellishment - Glitter Pens
Favorite Instagrammer/Blogger/Scrapbook Inspiration - My Sisters Scrapper
Favorite Paper Line/Stamp Set of All Time - It is so hard to limit it to only one.  As soon as I think I have an all time fave, they bring out something new.  It's never ending!
Scrapbook Organization Trick or Tool - I keep my dies, stamps, markers, and inks inventoried on my phone (Editors Note: This is an amazing idea!!!!)
Go to Scrap Snack - ALWAYS CHOCOLATE!!!!

You can check out some of Tandara's projects on her Pinterest board right here!

I hope you all have an amazing start to your week and stay tuned, because I have some super exciting announcements!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts