Happy Friday Y'all!

The weekend is finally here!  I am so hoping for some cooler fall weather, although, I don't think that is happening... anyone else really ready for the 60s and 70s?  We are supposed to go on a pumpkin patch playdate today, but I am not feeling a hayride in this heat!

However, there are lots of cooler things rolling into the store!  We have started receiving our shipments of winter lines and I wanted to share some pictures with you all!  This week, we received Echo Park's Celebrate Winter and Carta Bella's Let It Snow!

First up, the whimsical and fun Celebrate Winter!





You all know that I am sucker for a good font and I am LOVING the typography on this line!  Plus, that blue plaid is spectacular!  I really like the little characters on this line as well.  This may be one of my most favorite winter lines!

And, I am loving this rustic winter line from Carta Bella too! 





I love the plaids and wood grain in this line!  And those little mittens are simply precious and the letterboard - yes please!  This line is in the store with all the embellishments! 

Have a hot hankering for either of these lines, but can't make it in?  Give us a call and we can hold it for you until you can make it in!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and we see you at the store for a little cropping and shopping!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts