Fall Photo Printing Sale!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

We are so close to the weekend, I can almost smell it!  I am ready to sleep in a little bit and have less of a schedule... anyone else feel the same way?

I am so excited to be cropping soon and have been looking at getting a few more pictures printed!  I was super excited to see that my favorite picture printing company is having a huge sale this weekend that is just for us scrapbookers (and others too, I suppose)!

Persnickety Prints is having their fall photo sale starting on Saturday and ending on Monday.  They have huge price cuts on 12x12, 6x12, 8.5x11, 10x10, 8x8, and 6x8.  Just to give you an idea - 12x12s will be priced at $1.49!!!  The quality is absolutely amazing and they ship quickly.  I love the details and the quality they put into their prints and have not even thought about going back to drug store prints!

At first, I wasn't sure about using a 12x12 picture, but I saw these adorable layouts with giant pictures and can't wait to create one of my own!





How sweet are these pages!?!  I also love how it would break up the monotony of a lot of cardstock in your scrapbook.

What do you think?  Have you all ever ordered from Persnickety Prints or used giant prints?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. Love these ideas!!! I have never ordered 12x12 prints and now I want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cool and add such a different vibe to your scrapbook! We are huge fans!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts