New Product Alert!

Happy Monday everyone! 

Do Monday's make you want to run for the hills?  May I recommend these hills that are ordered and headed to the store... Indigo Hills - from Pink Fresh!

This line is super swoon-worthy and I am loving all the accents!  As a person who is not typically a fan of purple (in scrapbook lines and in general), this line is totally amazing and I may or may not already have my requests in the order book!

I am going to share some sneak peeks with you and some jaw dropping scrapbook pages done with Indigo Hills 2!  I don't usually think of purples and blues as fall colors, but these layouts really knock it out of the park... you guys, you are going to want to run to the store when it arrives!



I LOVE these elongated hexagons!






The foiled journaling tags are stunning and there is also a set of gold large alphabet stickers that will pair so nicely! 

Okay, now to the layouts!





I don't think I can say it enough, I love the elongated hexagons!  If you love to fussy cut, this is definitely the line for you - there are so many beautiful florals and shapes... gah! 

This line has been ordered and is on the way to the store.  Fingers crossed that it will be here for the weekend!  We will definitely post here and on Facebook when it arrives so you can get your paws on it!  Can't wait or don't want to risk missing it?  Call the store and have it added to the orderbook!  We will pull it for you before it hits the floor and give you a call!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts