Friday Finds: Halloween Tags!

Happy Friday Everybody!

I am so glad we have finally made it to the weekend... although there will not be much relaxing in my house!  Things are in full swing for the busiest season of they year and I am getting ready for craft fairs and fall festivals.

I will make a confession - I am not a huge seasonal decorator.  I just don't have it in my to put up and take down decorations all the time.  I am, however, a big fan of tiny touches on the things I was already doing.  So, handmade gift tags, yes please!  A little bit of lettering on that package I am mailing... of course!  This year, I was thinking of something to up my halloween game a bit and I stumbled across super cute tags!  These would be great for adding to candy bags for trick or treaters OR if you take Halloween treats into your office.  I don't know if anyone does "boo-ing" in their neighborhood (it is really big on my parent's street), but these would be great boo tags too!

Take a peek at what I found on my deep tumble into the dark, spooky corners of Pinterest!  I love that these tags are easy to create with supplies you already have or can get for just a few bucks!  And, to me, they say that you put forth a lot of effort and you are definitely the coolest house on the block!




 (How easy is this tag!?!  Torn paper scraps with a little ink at the edges and some googly eyes!  And, you can get googly eyes at the Dollar Store!  A ton of these little tags are done for less than $2 and you can use your scraps!!! Win, Win!)



Also, I know this last one is a card... but how cute and easy would it be to grab some buttons and make spider tags!  I love that it uses supplies in my stash already and is easy to create!!!

What do you guys think?  Do you see some Halloween tags in your future?

Now, go get crafty (and come see us this weekend!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts