Halloween Inspiration

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I have a confession to make... Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  While I love dressing up my little one, the whole event is rather stressful to me!  However, Halloween scrapbook paper is hands down my favorite.  I don't know what it is, but I cannot say no to tiny spiders and ghosts on paper lines.  I am the world's most giant sucker when it comes to Halloween papers!

My other Halloween struggle is getting the pictures I want.  Between the candy-fuel "enthusiasm" and being over-tired, it is really hard to get good pictures and when I go to scrap them, it isn't what I wanted to have.  So, this year, I am making a plan!  I am making a list of the pictures I want to have (and scrapbook) before the day so that I can make sure I get what I want!

I found these adorable layouts and I think I will be scraplifting quite a few of them!  They provided my picture taking inspiration too!


These layouts come from the Pebbles design team and use the line Spooky Boo!  We have this line in the store, so make sure you grab it before it is gone!

Now, go get crafty (and grab those pictures)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts