Easter Card Inspiration!

Confession time.... I am not a huge card maker.  I love the beautiful homemade cards other people create and I love getting them in the mail, but I can't ever seem to make mine look as amazing!  And, not going to lie, sometimes, you have to draw a line for what you have time to do.  Plus, I have a three year old who makes cute cards for all our family members.  I have learned from him that there is no time that a race car sticker is inappropriate ;)

Easter is my favorite holiday!  I will take it any day and we are working on a few Easter cards for the family members we won't see on Easter this year!  And, while all of mine will have vehicle-themed stickers, I thought these were great inspiration for you guys!





I know we did a little Lawn Fawn on Monday and I thought this card would be so easy to change into a sweet little Easter card!

Do you make Easter cards?  We would love to see them!

Don't forget to drop off your design team submissions - just a few days left!  We are always looking for great card makers too!!!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts