Colored Pencil Technique!

First of all, I can't believe I forgot to push publish yesterday - whoops!  We can say it was because I was all caught up in the excitement of all the new March events and teaching a Bible Journaling class in North Carolina.  

But, I wanted to share a little sneak peek of this month's bible journaling class!  We are going to be learning about how to make your colored pencils look AMAZING!  I learned all of this from our amazing City Chicks Amanda (who used to be an art teacher-music teacher-librarian) and she shared all her tips and tricks with me!  

So, this is my before picture:

And, this is my after picture:

Such a GIGANTIC difference!  There are only a few little changes to make in your coloring process to make a world of change.  I hope you join us on March 13th to learn colored pencil technique and have some fellowship!  All you will need a set of 24 or more colored pencils - think Crayola quality or higher - and a blending pencil that Sara is ordering for the store.  I use Prismacolor pencils.  I would also recommend bringing a handheld pencil sharpener, if you have one hanging out in your house.  

Ready to get signed up for Bible Journaling? Click this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts