Basket Stuffers!

Are you getting ready for Easter?  Looking for some goodies to stick in your children or significant other's basket?  Need to forward this to your significant other?  We have a store stuffed (pun intended) with Easter basket goodies for kids of all ages!


Embellishments!
Stickers, washi, and more are great art supplies for kids of all ages!  With the invention of SN@P and Project Life, your elementary school aged kid can definitely scrapbook!  Grab a mini album and some paper (may I recommend Harry Potter or some cute spring paper?) and let them document their own memories!  My three year old LOVES washi tape!

Pens!
Give the gift of lettering!  Great for kids and adults (I have taught kids to letter from ages 8 and up) - it is a stress reliever and lots of fun!  For a super gift, enroll them in a lettering class too!  Our next class is on April 8th and a Hand Lettered Sermon notes class is that day to!


Stamps!
Grab a stamp set and ink pad and give the gift of cards!  Stamps are so versatile and can be used in cards or scrapbooks.  I love the idea of letting kids create their own thank yous!

Classes!
We have a calendar stuffed full of classes for April!  Register your loved on for a class and give the gift of learning.  From wood crafts to scrap club to knitting - you can learn something fun!  It is also a great thing to do as a family or a parent child event.  Fun fact: My dad and I took two sessions of Wilton cake decorating together when I was in elementary school and it is some of my very favorite memories together.  He was the only man and I was the only kid, but we had a great time and created a lot of memories... and every now and then, I still get to bust out my *very* rusty cake decorating skills!


Art Journals!
We just got a brand new pile of Dylusions Dyaries and accessories in the store!  What a great way to let your child play, document, and doodle!  Journals are a great for summer diaries or travel notebooks.  They are open ended a great for all types of artistic expression!


And, my last recommendation is not available at Scrappin' In the City, but I HIGHLY recommend it!  I found them at Target yesterday - they are Hershey's Eggs with Pretzels.  If you like salty and sweet, this is where it is at!  They are delightfully crunchy and salty and I love them.  I just really recommend it!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts