It's Never Too Late!

Happy Monday everyone!

We survived another crazy week and this is one is going to be crazier (!) as we gear up for Easter and the company arriving in town this week.  But, in addition to egg hunting, friends visiting, and laundry this weekend, I had one other major accomplishment - I finished my December Daily album - WOOT!  Even though it is definitely past the acceptable window of opportunity to accomplish it, I am really proud that I did and love the way it turned out.  So did the rest of my family who is asking to go see Christmas lights and drink hot chocolate.  He is not convinced that it isn't still winter and Christmas - come on spring!

So, I want to know... who has finished their December Daily?  Who has just a little - or maybe a lot - left to do?  How about my One Little Worders?  How are you doing on your daily March challenge?  I have surprised myself with doing it every single day and it really has made a difference in my life!  I will share what I did at the beginning of next month. 

But, I wanted to take a Monday moment to say - you can do it!  Take a few minutes and wrap up the album, the challenge, a new layout.  It isn't too late to get started and it is never too late to finish something up.  Go and enjoy the fruits of a finished project- it is really nice!

Get inspired by our Monday motivation from last week (see, you can't always be on time and on the ball) and strive for some progress!

We can't wait to see what you are working on!  Drop us a picture on Facebook or Instagram or comment below!

Now, go get crafty on this Monday!
Lesley

 

Comments

  1. I finished my London 2016 traveler’s notebook this last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts