New Storage Solutions!

I don't know about you guys, but 80% 95% of the time, my crafting space looks like a small to medium sized disaster zone.  Not to belittle the work of FEMA, but I could probably use Federal assistance.  I am not a naturally organized person - my brain moves faster than I can clean up my messes and it is a struggle for me on the regular.  And when I do clean up, I am VERY easily distracted by ALL. THE. THINGS.  Anyone else on this particular struggle bus?  Just me?  Okay.

I am so excited about We R Memory Keepers' new storage solutions for awkward to store products!  It gives solutions to all the little trinkets, trappings, and pieces we all collect along the way. 

I love the paper stacking trays!  There are several in a set - enough to put your working with it papers, your need to put it away papers, and the thinking about yard sale-ing it papers - all out at one time!  Additionally, when you need them to be smaller, they nest together to make themselves one unit tall.  A super space saver!  They are clear plastic, so they are durable and look nice in any space.  We are sold out at the moment, but you can request yours at the store and have them held for you as soon as they arrive! 
The punch board holder keeps all your punch boards ready and at an arms length away instead of having to dig them out of a drawer or cabinet cubby hole.  They sit neatly and organized, which is perfect because they don't stack well.  One of my favorite features about the punch board holder?  It snaps and sits neatly on top of the paper trays so that it takes up less space on your desk!  Amazing right?!!?  Bless you We R Memory Keepers for keeping as many square feet of our desk open as humanly possible! Plus, this awesome thing is less than $16!
They have also debuted this beautiful rainbow of a storage container!  It holds SIXTEEN 4x6 boxes, which are perfect for organizing pictures, embellies, and more!  I use these little 4x6 boxes to hold my fancy paper clips, those little tiny alphabets from LilyBee (may you rest in peace), and sequins.  They are just right for little things that always get lost in the shuffle.  And, the large carrying tote makes it easy to drag them along to a crop! 

Great news! All of these goodies, along with lots of new products, are available in the store and online.  You can grab yours and get your desk looking super fancy.  Knoxvillians - I know Spring Break is coming up and these are perfect for getting a little spring cleaning going on in your scrap space ;)

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. What great ideas for cleaning up my craft space!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are so excited by what WRMK is up to these days!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts