BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Kid's Craft Week!

Did you know that next week is Kid's Craft Week?  Did you notice how is aligns perfectly with Knox County's Spring Break?  A coincidence, I think not!  We are so excited to get to spend a little extra time creating with our kids.  I know that creating with my little guy is one of my favorite things to do!  (And I think he enjoys it too... most of the time!)


We have a FREE Make and Take going on ALL week!  Bring your littles, middles, and bigs into the store and they can create this ADORABLE bunny bag!  I think it is just perfect for all the upcoming Easter events.  And, if you have grown up company coming for Easter, this could be an "adult" Easter basket! 

The Make and Take station will be set up from 11-5 Monday through Saturday.  This is a parent and me craft, so you will need to stay and help your kids.  It is a great way to spend a few minutes together and create something sweet!


I am so excited to be teaching a class just for kids!  I am so excited to teach kids hand lettering!  If your child is a doodler or likes fancy writing, this class is for them!  In my former life, I taught elementary and middle school and can't wait to share this with your child.  I have had several children take my class in the past, both at Scrappin' In the City and in Chattanooga.  I am amazed at how easily they pick up the lettering technique!  If your child is interested, have them grab and friend and come spend a little time getting their letter on.  Class is on Tuesday, March 13th from 2:30-4:30ish.  If you want to register, click this link right here!

Now, bring your kids on in to get crafty!  See you next week!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts