Adoption, Expecting, and Celebrating!

I am so excited to share these with you all!  I squealed out loud when I read these lines were headed to the store!  A HUGE high five to Simple Stories for two line themes I have never seen before!  Ready to know what it is???

Simple Stories has released a mini-line for adoption, a mini-line for expecting mamas, and a mini-line for 4th of July! These are still on pre-order and we are taking orders at the store.  This means that you will be the first to get your fingers on one of these when they roll into the store!

First up, the adoption pages!  I could not be more excited about this line coming to the store.  Adoption has been a big part of my life for many years and I love how Simple Stories is celebrating this incredible event of creating families!  I also love how it is gender and age neutral - this could definitely be used for documenting the adoption of older kids too!






And, expecting a bundle of joy???  How sweet is this line?  Hooray for celebrating mamas Simple Stories - another gender neutral line to celebrate your future arrival. 



And, finally, celebrating the 4th of July!


I love that red truck, or rather my son will be loving that red truck, from the 4th of July line!  We are always team trucks in this house!

Loving these lines and can't wait to see them!  They will ship the second week of April (hopefully) and we want to make sure you get one.  If you want any of these lines, drop us a line and we will put it in the order book, guaranteeing that you get one when they roll into the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts