Rainbow Inspiration from Lawn Fawn

Lawn Fawn has another amazing inspiration week going on this week on their blog!  Every time inspiration week rolls around over there, I am totally blown away at the talent of their Design Team and just how adorable all their stamps and dies are.  I wanted to share a few of my favorites from their first day of sharing.  I am loving the rainbow theme from day one - maybe I am still enjoying the St. Patrick's Day rainbow?!?  Although, at our house, the best part for some people was seeing the "Oscar Mobile" in the local parade (that is the Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile for those of you who don't speak toddler)!

But, anyways, back to the rainbows and Lawn Fawn!













How cute are all of these?!?  I love the happy feeling that Lawn Fawn always gives me :)  If you are feeling super inspired and need these stamps and dies, give us a call at the store.  We have a few in stock and can always order more.  They run out the doors really fast!  Don't forget to share your Lawn Fawn Awesomeness with us on our Facebook or Instagram page!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts