Yard Sale Preview!

Y'all!  It is here!  Yard Sale Day is here!  Sara and Tonya say it is the biggest one ever and they had to get really creative with displaying all the things! Clear out your trunk and bring a tote bag - or buy one here! ;)

I know we had lots of shoppers at the Consignor's Presale last night.  But, I wanted to share these pictures for those of you who didn't get a chance to swing by and check it out!






 (I told you to grab a tote bag here!!!  Look at all those bags!)






Seriously, the biggest yard sale ever!  This is one of my favorite events - there are all kinds of goodies.  Think about grabbing some discounted supplies for your kids to play with - my son LOVES stickers and stamps and this is a great place to grab some for a great price.  Got a classroom to stock - check out the stashes of cardstock and paper and some alphabet sets for a spelling station.  Snag a few punches to work on that fine motor strengths!  A paper organizer for your general life mess... or maybe just me who has general life mess.  The yard sale is a great one stop shop for all the parts of your life! 

The yard sale is open to shop today from 10-6 and tomorrow is half price day all day!  Grab a friend and come by! 

And, before I finish this post, I have to give a huge shout out of amazingness to our City Chick Tonya who puts this whole shebang together!  She sorts, organizes, displays, and works the entire event - and then cleans up afterwards!  Tonya, you are amazing (and I don't ever want this job)!  Make sure you say thank you to Tonya while you shop this weekend!

Now, go get shopping!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts