New Inspiration in the Store!

Happy Friday y'all! 

This week has flown by and I am sure next one will too in preparation for the Retreat!  Yesterday, I saw that the brand new issues of Creative Scrapbooker have landed in the store and I wanted to share my three reasons that I LOVE scrapbooking magazines!


1) There is something so magical about flipping through the page and seeing that glossy information!  I love how all the details about the pages are laid out at the bottom.  Pinterest... doesn't always do that!  Also, sometimes I just love a print version over Pinteresr! 

2) Dog Ear and Cut Out! 
I really like being able to dog ear the pages I want to scrap lift... or sometimes I even pull out pages and set them in page kits or my paper line bags if I am really motivated (and planning for a retreat or crop!)

3) Different Suggestions
So, like most social media, Pinterest has an algorithm and the more you like or save something, it shows you more things similiar to it!  So, the more you pin layouts you like, it tries to find things similar layous.  The magazine is going to show you are diverse layout and you may even find an unexpected surprise in the mix! 

I know some of you guys are regular readers and can't wait to get your hands on a copy - but if you aren't, I urge you to give it a try!  You might fall in love with the glossy pages (and this month's feature about make ahead Christmas cards and VELLUM!)  You can grab yours in the store.... or buy it online at the link right here!

Now, go get crafty and have a fabulous weekend!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts