Happy Holidays from Heidi!

Hey everyone!

Happy Wednesday!  I feel like I have seasonal whiplash from this week's posts - from Pink Paislee's floral fun to Halloween yesterday and today's Christmas treat - we have been all over the place!  This line has also been ordered, but I do not have a shipping date yet. 

I am loving this rustic family feel from Heidi Swapp this Christmas!  The patterns are so traditional, but feel fresh.  And, I am loving the rustic, home drawn feel of these critters and ephemera!  Plus, I absolutely love her writing - their is something about the loopy whimsical feel. 





The gold accents are well placed - I don't love gold foiling for the purpose of making it all look shiny!  I like how these are added in special places!  Plus, can we talk about these candy cane Thickers!  How adorable and great for all kinds of holiday layouts - even if you aren't a fan of this line.  I think they will FLY out the door when they arrive!

I don't have a shipping or arrival date for this line, but if you are already itching to get your hands on it, go ahead and call the store.  We can add it to the order book and make sure it gets pulled for you the second it walks in the door! 

What do you think?  What is your favorite part of this Christmas line?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts