Doodlebug Travel is Here!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you guys have had a great weekend and got a little crafting time in!  I didn't get to much scrapbooking, but I did a lot of pinning of great idea for the next time I get a few minutes to create :)

But, I am super excited to hear that Doodlebug's new line - I Heart Travel has landed in the store!  It is an adorable line that is perfect for all kinds of traveling adventures.  I love that it includes all kinds of travel - planes, trains, and more!  These are some of the things that Doodlebug's Design Team has been working on featuring this line!





And, I super love this project!  How cute is this backseat Bingo game?  And, this is super easy to create and perfect for those Fall Break road trips!


Ready to get your hands on this line?  Drop by the store to grab yours!  Or, you can call with payment and we will pull it for you if you are not able to stop by the store in the next little bit!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts