A Perfectly Pink Paislee Christmas!

Hey everyone!

Did you think we were done with the new releases?  NOT YET!  I have this stunning Christmas release from Pink Paislee and I am so excited!  I love how this has the feel of Pink Paislee paper with some of my favorite Christmas trends, like plaids, florals, and cookies!  I love how it has a subtle winter feel too that can go from November to February. 

Here are some of my favorite pieces and parts from this line!






I love the variety of ephemera available and the small pack of sparkles!  Let's be real, no one needs a pound of glitter, so I love having just a few pieces to add into what I am working on.  And, how cute are those gingerbread men! 

Do you have a favorite element of this line? 

If you are dying to have your hands on this line... call the store and have your request put in the order book!  We will pull it for you and make sure you get your favorites!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts