Brand New Pink Paislee!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had a great weekend and had a chance to stop by the Make and Take on Saturday!  I woke up to a whole inbox full of goodies from Sara and I can't wait to share with you what has been ordered! 

Today, I wanted to feature this AMAZING new line from Pink Paislee!  I am a fan of Pink Paislee in general, but you lovers of vintage scrapbooking will like this one too!  It has a vintage flair to it with tiny details that make it super special.  I am loving all the gold foiling and deep purple colors.  It has been ordered - I do not know a ship date yet, but will keep you in the loop!




It has a gorgeous nature theme running through it with lots of florals, butterflies, and some very sassy foxes.  Plus, the fonts and stickers that go with it are a delightful bold and simple cursive!  I think it is perfect for all kinds of scrapping - maybe some new baby, definitely fall activities, spring adventures...

What do you all think?  Are you a fan of the colors and critters?

If you are ready to get your hands on this, you can call the store and put your favorites in the order book!  We will pull it when it arrives and make sure to give you a call!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley




Comments

Popular Posts