Kiwi Lane Turns Ten!



Can you believe it!?!  Kiwi Lane is celebrating their 10th Anniversary and I think I might join them with a cupcake this week!  I know we have TONS of Kiwi Lane fans in the store and headed to the crop for the weekend.  I was amazed at how the Kiwi Lane flew off the shelves in Duluth at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo! 

So, I know you all will be super thrilled to find out that they are having a HUGE blowout sale for the next nine days to celebrate their big day!  You can grab amazing deals at this link RIGHT HERE and have them for the VIC retreat at the end of the month!


Tons of templates are at 50% off and they are going super fast, so make sure you click over to get everything you want for half the price!   Plus, there are lots of great giveaways going on too!  All you have to do is order and you are entered for that day's drawing!

Yes please!  I was going to do that anyways!  We can't wait to see what you get from them and be sure to share your finished layouts (and your haul) with us on Facebook and Instagram

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts