Halloween Preview!

Happy Tuesday! 

I know school is just starting and we are getting into the swing of things... but, I am soooo excited about this fall line that Sara has ordered for the store!  I haven't seen an official countdown to Pumpkin Spice season (I'm not a pumpkin flavor girl), but I think it starts in about 25 days!  I may not love pumpkin spice, but I LOOOOOOVE Halloween scrapbook lines!  Every year, I tell myself no more halloween paper, but I have already decided this is going on my order list. :)

So, here is the brand new line called Hey Pumpkin! by Crate Paper!  The papers are adorable and the embellies are fabulous!  And, lots of these embellies would be great with other halloween lines you may already have! 







I love the kitty cat papers and the graphic patterns that make great background papers for your super cute trick or treat photos! 

Are you ready to get your hands on this line?  Call the store and have it added to the order book!  I know it has been ordered, but I don't have a ship date yet, so keep your eyes peeled!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts