New Hand Lettering Classes!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all are on the path to recovery since the retreat this weekend!  I have loved seeing snaps of people's projects and it is inspiring me to do a little bit of scrapbooking.  I feel like it has been forever since I just did a little cropping!

But, I am really excited to share that I am teaching my last hand lettering class for the year at Scrappin' In The City in just a few weeks!  I am getting ready to take a maternity leave from teaching with a new baby on the way in October.  We are really excited to welcome a new little one into the family. 


Back to lettering!  These classes always fill up fast - and I hope this one will too!  We are lettering on September 8 at 4pm!  The class lasts about 2 hours and you will learn everything you need to know to start your lettering journey!  How to tell your pens apart, pen hold, pen strokes, and upper and lowercase letters... plus writing a few words on the way out the door!  Ready to join in the fun?  Grab your seat at this link right here!

I would love to see your friendly faces that day!  Got questions about lettering?  Drop them in the comments or send us a message on Facebook!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts