Simple Stories Reveal Week Recap!

Last week, Simple Stories had their fall reveal week and shared with us six amazing new lines!  All of these will be available for purchase sometime in November.  If there is one you are just dying to get your hands on, give us a call and we can hold it for you when it comes in the store!

So, without further ado, Simple Stories!

First up is Sub Zero!  This is a really different look from their winter lines in the past!  The colors are bright and bold and the backgrounds are in the gray family.  They still have the whimsical feel of winter - I love the snowmen in sweaters and the gondolas!  It will be perfect for scrapping those ski trips and snow days.





Next up is Romance... at first I was a little worried it would be too fussy, but I really like this line.  It is beautiful for a wedding or anniversary!  Personally, I love the lettering and the flowers.  The key is a really sweet symbolic touch too!  What is your favorite element of the line?





Reveal day three had two mini lines to offer, because you can't have one without the other!  Life is Ruff and Purrrfect Days are the cutest little critter lines.  I love the dog line and the bold colors - also, that pup in the layout makes me want to cuddle!  The cat lines has the cutest salmon fish paper and I really think it pops with the turquoise accents.  I may be a bit biased as I write this, however, with two pups sitting on my feet.  







Our last day!  Day four revealed two more mini-lines!  First up, to ring in the new year... the line is called 2018!  The simple graphic lines are perfect for anyone's new years and will even match the really old New Year's Hats I have in the closet from waaaay back!  



 The last new line is called St. Patrick's Day and it is all about.... March 17th!  It features a ton of shamrocks and adorable flowers and I think it is versatile enough to use all spring!



All of these don't ship for a few more weeks and we will let you know when they head to the store.  If you are just itching to have any of these lines, call the store and we reserve you any papers and embellies!  Plus, you get the first phone call when it is in the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts