Christmas Tree Gift Bag Tutorial!

You asked and we filmed! This is the first of the three gift bag tutorials headed your way just in time to get your Christmas gifts home made!

Today, we are making a Christmas tree with Christmas paper "leftovers."  This is easily a five minute project... it took me longer, because talking slows my fingers down.  And, I promise, you probably have every supply in your stash already!

Supply List:
-plain paper bag
-different green cardstocks (I used 5, you could use however many you have - think about raiding your old Christmas paper lines)
-glitter cardstock
-adhesive (I am using Miracle Tape)
-ruler
-trimmer and scissors
-pencil

And without further ado, here is the video!





Now, go get crafty!  Be sure to share your finished projects with us on Facebook and Instagram!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts