More sneak peeks from Photoplay!

We are so excited to see the brand new Photoplay lines!  All three will be headed to the store this fall... so keep an eye out of the Facebook page for their exact arrival time.  I think I am most excited about the second line.  I love the way Photoplay seems to always knock "boy" paper out of the park!  The bright colors and fun patterns are perfect for any kid on the go!

First up, Becky Fleck has made an amazing line for Photoplay called Memory Lane!  The fall colors are gorgeous and I am loving that family tree!  All the heart eyes, just in time for Thanksgiving!



Second is my personal favorite... Boys Rule!  Love the colors and the patterns and the cars!  It is super versatile for kids of all ages.  Even though it is "Boys Rule," I can totally see some cute girl pages coming from here!  (Side note: That robot is totally going on a BattleBots layout for my scrapbook!)




And, last but not least, the holiday that always gets me with precious papers... Love Notes, just in time for Valentine's Day.  This line was also designed by Becky Fleck.  I love everything about this line and that flying pig is too cute!!!   I really feel like these die cuts are going to go a long way for me too!  



These new lines don't ship until next month, so keep your eyes on Facebook and the blog for exact arrival dates.  Can't wait that long?  Call the store and reserve your set of each of these goodies!  We will hold them and call you when it arrives so you can have it first!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts