Halloween Treats... for Scrapbookers!

Happy Halloween! 
I hope everyone is ready for a day of fun tricks and treats... and a handful of fun sized candy bars! 

I love, love, love some Halloween scrapbook paper!  Something about it makes me so happy on the inside, which is really interesting considering it isn't really my favorite holiday (that belongs to Easter).  But, I love the spooky ghosts and bright colors of Halloween.  So, I asked the wonderful SITC City Chicks to share some of their favorite Halloween Layouts with you guys on the blog today!  I told them to look in your stash for old or new, didn't matter - just share your favorites with blog land!  So, without further ado....

City Chick Amanda Johnson

City Chick Amanda Hillard


City Chick Lesley Miller (me!)

So, think about those pictures you are snapping tonight and just how you plan to scrapbook them!  My little "car expert" is going to love being in ALL THE PICTURES  (because, sometimes, holidays are for moms)!  Drop your favorite Halloween layout in the comments of our Facebook post (that links to this blog article) so we can see your little witches and wizards for Halloween!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! Don't forget the share your Halloween layouts on our Facebook and Instagram page! 

Now, go get crafty (and eat some candy!)
Lesley

PS- Huge thanks to Amanda H and Amanda J!!!! You guys are the best 😘

Comments

  1. These are fantastic!! The first one is the Crate Paper collection from a year or 2 ago that I still have. I'm totally going to scraplift this! I have a tendency to hoard my Halloween collections but now I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly not the only paper hoarder out there and I am totally guilty too! So glad you are feeling inspired to go scraplift!!! Woohoo for creativity! -lesley

      Delete
  2. Don’t we have some fabulously talented City Chicks??!!!!! Love their work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts