Echo Park's A Perfect Autumn!

I was walking through the store yesterday and Echo Park's Perfect Autumn line caught my eye! When I was sitting down to write this last night, I hopped over the the Echo Park blog for inspiration and I found something super cute!

I don't know about you all, but I love to send Halloween treats to big kids - my grown up friends and co-workers - and something about a plain fun size candy bar just doesn't seem perfect.  But, using this line to create something does seem a touch more appropriate for adults! 


How cute are these!  I love the boxes, but I mostly love the leaf and bow embellishment on the top!  It looks so much "fancier" than just a regular treat and perfect for sharing with others.  These were cut on a cameo, but you could use the Lawn Fawn tiny box template or pillow box template.  

The line features these orange and brown colors which we see all the time this time of year and so many cute embellishments!  This little blue truck caught my eye - perhaps because my son looooves trucks, but his bright color is so beautiful against the page!  




Swing by the store to get your "Perfect Autumn" and don't forget to share your finished product with us on Instagram and Facebook!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts