Get To Know You: Design Team Edition

I wanted to take a moment to begin introducing our new Design Team members!  I sent them a list of a few of my burning questions - from snacks to embellies - to get their feedback... so first up is Amanda Leggett!


First off - love the picture!  I want to come over and scrapbook!!!!

Okay... now to the tough questions!

Favorite Adhesive: Hands down, Scrapbook Adhesives E- Squares - they never let me down!

Favorite Holiday to Scrapbook: Christmas

Must Have Scrap Snack: Angie's Kettle Corn Popcorn

Go-to Embellishment: Enamel dots always make a layout better (hence the box full of hundreds)

Favorite Product/Company: It's very hard to pick just one, but I've been buying A LOT of Simple Stories this past year.  I love crisp colors, and they have style I identify with these days! (Editor's Note: You are about to be in heaven with the new Christmas AND Simple Stories lines headed to the store!)

I am a huge fan of Amanda's incredible fussy cutting and attention to details! It is absolutely beautiful! 


Be sure to drop by the store to see Amanda's beautiful work in person!  We are so glad you are part of our design team!!!  Welcome aboard!

Now, let's get inspired and get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts