Gift Bag Tutorial #2!

I am back with another quick video!  I know last week, I said five minutes and it took me way longer... however, I definitely move slower when I am talking!  This week, however, this one is so simple you can definitely punch it out in a few minutes!

Editor's Note: I am currently struggling with youtube to get this video uploaded... but in the mean time, you can watch it directly at this Google Photos Link.  I will update this post with the youtube once it stops being particularly frustrating today!  




Supplies:
-kraft paper bag
-1 - 2" circle, red glitter cardstock
-2 - 1" circles, black cardstock
-2 - 2" circles, white cardstock
-2 antlers, cut from dark brown cardstock (you can find a recommended cut file for Silhouette here)
-adhesive (I am using Tombow Liquid Glue)

Share your finished bag with us on Facebook and Instagram!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts