Lettering Classes THIS WEEKEND!

I can't believe it is rolling around again, but I am so excited to be back to teach another lettering class this SUNDAY!  I will be teaching beginning lettering for anyone who wants to give it a try at 1pm and a Bounce and Serif Class at 4! 

Beginners Lettering will take you from the how, what, and why of lettering to being on your way to lettering independently!  We will learn alphabets, pen strokes, and make a Christmas gift tag to take home!

The Bounce and Serif Lettering class will teach you two brand new styles and we will put them together to create a hand lettered art piece for your home.  We will talk about how to combine styles, learn some tricks of the trade, and walk out with a finished piece!  It is HIGHLY recommended that you have already taken the beginner class. 

Anyone unsure you can do it... I went from this before to this current! 
Nice cursive, but it isn't lettering!  But I know my 3rd grade teacher would be proud!


Always improving!  You can do it too!  
I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Let's get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts