Drop Off Days!

After yesterday's big news, I am feeling a little tired!  I know there are a lot of questions about classes and such and hopefully we can answer them this week or early next week!  We are so thrilled to have Dyan back and her classes are always full!

Today, I wanted to pass on a friendly reminder to get that yard sale goodness packed up and dropped off!  When I yard sale-d regularly (back when I lived in town), I made myself a little checklist to make sure that I followed all the rules and didn't miss anything - and I wanted to share it with you!



  • check all scrapbook bags/boxes for extras and garage sale goodness
  • individually wrap or package papers, embellies, and other small pieces (I kept a box of sandwich size and gallon size bags in my craft space at yard sale time)
  • go back through a price all items - remember, this is a yard sale and if you don't want to see it again, price aggressively!
  • pack in a box I don't care about - neatly so nothing crinkles or gets hurt - and light enough to carry up a flight of stairs at the store!
  • pencil in the pre-sale for Consignors - this Thursday from 6-8pm!

Don't forget to make plans to pick up your leftovers after they get re-sorted, unless you are donating to KARM!  We have to get these extra boxes out of the store to prepare for our September retreat and Dyan's impending visit!!!!

We can't wait to see everyone for this jam-packed events!
Now, go get crafty (and sorting)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts