New Product How - To!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready(ish) to take on the new week!  We were so busy, I think this week will be a bit of a break for us! 

I am so excited to share this adorable new product with you!  Our Design Team Member Rachelle was telling me all about it at the crop and shared this adorable card with Tim Holtz's Alcohol Ink Paper!  She used the Lawn Fawn stamp and die set Mermaid for You.


I am so impressed by the vibrancy of the alcohol inks and the incredible texture she got by using the paper!  The paper is super glossy so you always get a really bright, shiny look and I think it makes your alcohol inks look that much cooler!  One of the things I enjoy about alcohol inks are how quickly they dry on the paper - it makes projects go so quickly if I am creating a card, or even just experimenting and cleaning up before naptime is over!

This paper is available in store now!  And priced at less than $7 for 20 pieces is a great deal!

Want to watch a tutorial?  Check out this video on You Tube for a two and a half minute tutorial! 

Thanks Rachelle for sharing this awesome technique (and card) with us! 
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - We have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT coming this week!  I can't wait to share it with you!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts