Not - Yet - September - Freebies!

I am never one to rush to the end of a month, but Simple Stories is making it really hard!  Every month they release a new set of printables for travelers notebooks, scrapbooks, planners, and more!  If this is your first set of freebies, know that they are all thematically appropriate and super cute!  Plus, you can get access to any of them from the calendar year at the link below!

Okay... on to September's printable!  I love all these fall themes... there are buses and apples and a composition notebook - my inner teacher is dancing! 
I also love the navy blue accents!  Squeee!  Anyways, since I am off to print these bad boys out for my project stash, I will share the link!  You can grab all the free printables right here - for all formats, plus all the ones from earlier this year too!

We would love to see how you use them!  Share your project on Facebook or Instagram and tag us!  I would love to share some goodies on the blog!

Now, go get crafty (and printing)
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts