Brand New (Fancy) Rulers!

Some of you may have gotten a sneak peek in our VIC group, but we are so excited to have these brand new rulers in the store!  Now, I will tell you I was really skeptical for a few reasons -
#1 - I already have a ruler...
#2 - You all said it had all the little bitty marks and I thought it would be hard to read
#3 -

But, I finally got a chance to put my eyeballs on one this past week and I have to eat a little bit of crow.  They are pretty awesome! 


So, the ruler has two sides - a regular ruler with easy to read marks - and actually easy to read marks!  And the other side is a centering ruler.  If you don't know what that means (because I didn't get it), the "0" is in the middle and you can use it to perfectly mat your pictures, set out pictures on a multipicture layout, and more.  (And my favorite plus, no math thinking while I am chatting with my friends!)


You can see how clear the marks are on the ruler and how easy to read it is!  Color me impressed!  The ruler is clear and the lettering is in white.  I learned one trick to make it easy to read on white paper is to add a little black ink to the back of the ruler and it makes the white text stand out!  I heard a customer say that she was getting two - one to leave blank and one to color black on the back :)

Are you ready to get your paws on one of these?  Call the store or send us a message on Facebook and we can get one ready for you!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - Happy First Day of School for all my Knox County friends!  Hugs for a great year!

Comments

Popular Posts